Service Centre Manager - Romford
Job Reference: APH001448
As the industry's recognised leading Plant and Tool Hire company, it's fair to say we are proud of our growing business. By working closely with our employees and customers we strive to provide a first class service and the results of our forward thinking approach speak for themselves.
If you want to work for a company who are fast becoming THE employer of choice in the rental industry and who can offer you great career progression, then apply NOW!!
A Service Centre Manager is required to join Leada Acrow, a division of one of the UK's leading hire equipment organisations and a leading supplier of Formwork, Falsework and Trench Support. As a FTSE 100 company, A-Plant can offer excellent training opportunities with great scope for progression, supporting you throughout your career.
Roles and responsibilities
To manage all areas and aspects of a busy Service Centre in driving the business forward to ensure targets andthe highest possible standards of customer satisfaction are achieved.
You will be responsible for:-
- Ensuring that the Service Centre is performing against all agreed targets/budgets and managing all costs
- Consistently motivating employees, as this has a direct impact on atmosphere and general feel good factor; to an affect that you get the best from the team
- Creating management reports on a monthly basis, dealing with all aspects of P&L
- Liaising with the Sales team in order to develop new sales opportunities and grow the business.
- Ensuring that all aspects of work and process are carried out in-line with Health and Safety guidelines
- Ensuring there is effective and clear communication to all employees within the Service Centre
To be considered for this role, we’re looking for someone who has the following attributes:
- Ability to demonstrate commercial and financial acumen
- Ability to understand and work with P&L accounts and budgets
- Computer literate, with a working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Good understanding and experience of managing Health and Safety practices at work
- Full clean driving licence
In return we can offer a competitive salary, a generous target based bonus scheme, Company car, mobile phone and inclusion into the Company pension scheme.