Workshop Welder - Romford
Job Reference: APH00740911
As the UK's leading equipment rental company, with over 165 Service Centres nationwide and 3,600 dedicated employees, it's fair to say we pride ourselves on providing excellent service to our 30,000 customers. We offer years of expertise, certified training, a range of added value services and most importantly, a total commitment to ensuring safety at all times.
If you want to work for a company who are fast becoming THE employer of choice in the rental industry and who can offer you great career progression, then apply NOW!!
Please note applications via agencies will not be considered.
A Workshop Welder is required to join the UK's leading rental equipment organisation. We form part of Ashtead Group which is a FTSE 100 and can offer you excellent training opportunities and great scope for progression, supporting you throughout your career.
Roles and responsibilities
Duties will include Welding and Fabrication of various Formwork and Framework equipment
You will be required to complete relevant paperwork and equipment checks and complete the relevant administration. This is a Depot based role
You will be responsible for -
- Maintenance and repair of Leada Acrow products
- Capture and Identify equipment damage
- Ensure clear lines of communication are maintained with Line Manager
- Ensure the workplace and working environment is kept to a high standard and in- line with company procedures and processes
- Maintain accurate and comprehensive service and maintenance records
- Assist work colleagues as and when required
To be considered for this role, we're looking for someone who is:
- Able to Work as part of a Team
- Flexible and keen to embrace new training opportunities, which may on occasion require staying away
- Customer focused
- Welding and fabrication to a reasonable standard
- Effective planning and organisation skills with strong attention to detail
In return, we can offer a competitive salary, generous holiday allowance, life assurance and inclusion into the Company pension scheme.