Yard Operative - Colnbrook
Job Reference: APH007463
Leada Acrow is one of the UK's leading suppliers of formwork, falsework and groundwork systems for hire to the construction industry, delivering local solutions through a national service. We also supply Edge Protection systems and Heavy Duty Shoring and Support.
If you want to work for a company who are fast becoming THE employer of choice in the rental industry and who can offer you great career progression, then apply NOW!!
A Yard Operative is required to join Leada Acrow one of the UK's leading hire equipment organisations. As a FTSE 100 company, A-Plant can offer excellent training opportunities with great scope for progression, supporting you throughout your career.
Roles and responsibilities
As Yard Operative you will be required to prepare the equipment to ensure that it is clean and ready for customers to hire. The role will entail;
- Cleaning and preparing equipment
- Checking and storing off-hired equipment
- Maintaining a clean and safe yard, workshop and storage areas
- Liaise with customers on a day to day basis when loading and unloading job
To be considered for this role, we’re looking for someone who has:
- A good level of physical fitness
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Good level of Customer Service
- Willing to undertake relevant training and development
- Knowledge of PPE requirements and COSHH is an advantage
In return, we can offer a competitive salary, generous holiday allowance, life assurance and inclusion into the Company pension scheme.