Rental Manager (6-12 Months Maternity Cover) - Liverpool
Job Reference: APH007471
Leada Acrow is one of the UK's leading suppliers of formwork, falsework and groundwork systems for hire to the construction industry, delivering local solutions through a national service. We also supply Edge Protection systems and Heavy Duty Shoring and Support.
If you want to work for a company who are fast becoming THE employer of choice in the rental industry and who can offer you great career progression, then apply NOW!!
A Rental Manager is required to joing Leada Acroa one of the UK's leading hire equipment organisations. As a FTSE 100 company, A-Plant can offer excellent training opportunities with great scope for progression, supporting you throughout your career.
Roles and responsibilities
As a Rental Manager you will be required to:
- Deliver a high level of customer service to both internal and external customers to ensure that expectations are met or exceeded.
- To ensure the accurate and timely completion of all hire contract administration in line with Company procedures.
- To maximise hire rate and volume by managing price flexabillity and utilisation levels to support delivery of the Service Centre's revenue budget.
- Responsible for promoting a range of ancillary services and benefits to customers (including A-Trak, A-Guard etc) and securing additional revenue wherever possible.
- To develop and maintain a good working relationship with relevant Sales Executives through regular communication and participation in Company Sales initiatives to maximise sales revenue and probability.
- To adhere to and promote all health and safety compliance standards to ensure a safe working environment.
To be considered for this role, we're looking for someone who is:
- Qualilified to NVQ Level 2 in Customer Service/Hire Desk Operations or equivalent
- Demonstrable customer service skills
- Good communication skills both verbal and written
- Computer literate - Working knowledge or Microsoft Office an advantage
- Experience of plant hire or construction indistry advantageous
- Strong planning and organisational skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
In return, we can offer a competitive salary, generous holiday allowance, life assurance and inclusion into the Company pension scheme.