We work closely with many construction businesses who are involved with public sector organisations including local authorities, NHS Trusts, education establishments, prisons, and central government.
This sector covers central government departments such as the Ministry of Defence and the Ministry of Justice as well as every Local Authority in the UK.
In addition to this our parent company A-Plant has built close working relationships with many government and public sector bodies, some within framework agreements, including:
- Local authorities
- Central government departments
- NHS Trusts and hospitals
- Education establishments
- Grounds, estates and parks
- Military bases i.e. army barracks
Government is wide ranging and diverse, characteristics that are reflected in the most popular items that various divisions within A-Plant provide to our clients in this sector, as well as the groundworks, formwork and falsework Leada Acrow supplies into the construction businesses:
- Temporary heating, cooling and lighting solutions
- Event specific equipment including walkways, pitch coverings, crowd control barrier systems, security, lighting
- Tools: from gardening to cleaning
- Lifting and handling equipment including hoisting, jacking, and safety
- Non-mechanical access: pop ups, podiums, ladders, towers, power generation and distribution
- Powered access
- Portable accommodation units: storage, office space, staff facilities
Our continued annual investment in new equipment is unrivalled and ensures the youngest, most reliable, safest, and environmentally friendly options are available to our clients.
Our on-site support helps contractors to be fully compliant, abiding by the necessary regulations.
Each project is different and we provide fully customised solutions to meet the exacting and specific needs of our clients.
For examples of Leada Acrow work with the government sector, see our case studies.