Director of Leada Acrow
Job Reference: 25126
Leada Acrow supplies products, for Hire and Sale, into the UK Construction Market sectors of formwork, Falsework, Groundworks, Edge Protection and Facade Retention/HD Propping.
Leada Acrow is a division of A-Plant, the UK's leading equipment rental company, with 185+ Service Centres nationwide and 3,600 dedicated employees, it's fair to say we pride ourselves on providing excellent service to our 30,000 customers.We offer years of expertise, certified training, a range of added value services and most importantly, a total commitment to ensuring safety at all times.
If you want to work for a company who are fast becoming the employer of choice in the rental industry and who can offer you great career progression, then apply NOW!!
Please note applications via agencies will not be considered.
We are looking for a Director to join our Leada Acrow business, to lead and develop, Operations, Technical and Sales Management teams.Working closely with your management team, you would have the opportunity to grow the business and increase the performance within your region.
Roles and responsibilities
Our culture is fast paced, friendly and empowering. With a history of investment and plans to redefine excellence within the Formwork and Falsework equipment rental industry.
To lead and manage all aspects of the Leada Acrow business. Using your managerial knowledge and experience to continue the development and delivery of the current business model and formulate furture strategies which will enable this division of A-Plant to achieve further, sustainable growth.
You will be responsible for-
- Leading, motivating and managing the Senior Leada Acrow Management Team and staff, across the whole of the business. Including Sales, Technical and Operations.
- Setting and achieving budgets for revenue, EBITA, costs and all KPI targets.
- Full P&L responsibility.
- Setting and implementing the business strategies required to meet these budgets and targets, as well as the future development of Leada Acrow.
- Promoting the Leada Acrow business within the Construction industry, with an aim to elevating its reputation in this business sector.
- With the help of Senior Management Team, assess the training requirements for staff throughout the business and integrate this into the business development plans.
- The implementation of the A-Plant Health, Safety and Environmental Management systems, with a goal of leading the business to achieve zero accidents.
- Meeting the high standards required by a Director of Leada Acrow, for the full term of your employment.
To be considered for this role, we are looking for the following:
- Educated to a minimum of HNC level (or equivalent). With a background of Engineering, Sales and/or Management in the construction market. Preferably, in the formwork, Falsework, Groundworks and Shoring sectors.
- The ability to understand and manage critcal finanical data
- Strong leadership and management skills.
- Demonstrable experience of the effective development of people.
- Strong drive and commitment to deliver results and improve the business
In return, we can offer a competitive salary, a generous target basded bonus scheme, Company car, Mobile phone and inclusion into the Company pension scheme.
If you feel you have the relevant experience, qualification and skills to succeed in this exciting role then we would love to hear from you!