Coded Welder- Romford
Job Reference: x
As the UK's leading equipment rental company, with 185+ Service Centres nationwide and 3,600 dedicated employees, it's fair to say we pride ourselves on providing excellent service to our 30,000 customers. We offer years of expertise, certified training, a range of added value services and most importantly, a total commitment to ensuring safety at all times.
If you want to work for a company who are fast becoming THE employer of choice in the rental industry and who can offer you great career progression, then apply NOW!!
Please note applications via agencies will not be considered.
A Coded Welder is required to join the UK's leading hire equipment organisation. We form part of Ashtead Group which is a FTSE 100 and can offer excellent training opportunities with great scope for progression, supporting you throughout your career.
Roles and responsibilities
The Coded welder role entails;
- Welding of all different types of metals, specifically Aluminium
- Completion of welder approval tests in specific welding configurations
- Maintaining a clean and safe environment, workshop and storage areas
To be considered for this role, we’re looking for someone who has:
- A Coded Welder with extensive experience in Aluminium Welding
- Effective planning and organisation skills with strong attention to detail
- Able to Work as part of a Team and take on other depot duties when required
- Flexible and keen to embrace new training opportunities,
- Ability to organise yourself to have work completed by deadlines given
In return, we can offer a competitive salary, generous holiday allowance, life assurance and inclusion into the Company pension scheme.
A-Plant are an accredited Living Wage Employer.