Facade Retention & Heavy Duty Shoring
Heavy Duty Shoring
Standard Slimlite Soldiers are used to produce Heavy Duty Shores, which are designed to be used as economic high strength backing member for all Heavy Duty Propping applications. The units are made of high grade steel with a compact yet strong section, spliced end to end they can be constructed to any desired length.
The resultant Heavy Duty Shores provide a load bearing capacity of up to 200kN in the vertical mode and up to 130kN in a raking application.
The Façade Retention System incorporates standard Slimlite Solidier equipment with Multi-Joint connectors, which allows for horizontal and vertical members to be connected at any position along the length of each Shore. This enables a greater degree of flexibility in the design and provides a high capacity loading solution.
Stability is obtained by anchoring the Soldiers to concrete blocks with sufficient weight to resist all horizontal and any vertical forces.
- Building renovation
- Can also provide the support platform for the placement of site cabins above ground level
- Use of standard Slimlite Soldiers components
- Heavy loading capacity
- Splice connection for quick and economical assembly
- A wide range of sizes to suit various applications
- Service Centres
Why Hire from Leada Acrow?
- Leada Acrow has over 80 years’ experience in providing safe temporary works equipment to construction projects across the UK.
- All equipment is sourced from world leading manufacturers
- Expert design service providing 3D CAD, calculations and BIM details
- 9 service centres nationwide providing national coverage
- As a division of A-Plant, one account gets you access to equipment hire from across the numerous specialist divisions