ME & MD Props
The ME prop is a galvanised steel prop which conforms to European standard EN 1065 (class E) and has a safe working load capacity of 30kn at any extension.
The MD prop is a galvanised steel prop which conforms to European standard EN 1065 (class E) and as a safe working load capacity of 20kn at any extension.
Both props can be used as individual, stand-alone props or to support the MevaDec, panel slab decking system, as well as being used to support more traditional slab formwork, such as H20 primary and secondary beams or Slimlite and Super A Beams.
- Product Details
- Technical Information, Digital Aids & Apps
- Service Centres
Why Hire from Leada Acrow?
- Leada Acrow has over 80 years’ experience in providing safe temporary works equipment to construction projects across the UK.
- All equipment is sourced from world leading manufacturers
- Expert design service providing 3D CAD, calculations and BIM details
- 9 service centres nationwide providing national coverage
- As a division of A-Plant, one account gets you access to equipment hire from across the numerous specialist divisions