MEVA MEP Shoring System
The MEVA MEP shoring tower is a modular system for the support of heavy loads and the construction of slabs and beams at virtually any height. It also functions as a premium safety working and access platform. The MEP shoring system is a versatile system capable of handling virtually any slab forming project: no ‘superfluous’ props, only two basic components, always utilising the advantages of the SAS quick lowering system developed by Meva. Depending on the subsoil and the required load capacity the shoring system can be easily adapted by connecting reinforcing frames.
- Product Details
- Technical Information, Digital Aids & Apps
- Service Centres
Why Hire from Leada Acrow?
- Leada Acrow has over 80 years’ experience in providing safe temporary works equipment to construction projects across the UK.
- All equipment is sourced from world leading manufacturers
- Expert design service providing 3D CAD, calculations and BIM details
- 9 service centres nationwide providing national coverage
- As a division of A-Plant, one account gets you access to equipment hire from across the numerous specialist divisions