KLK - Climbing Formwork System
A climbing scaffold has one important task - to utilise all technical advantages of a large-size wall formwork even in windy heights – with the same safety as at ground level. For this purpose, climbing scaffold and wall formwork are connected. Bottom extensions are used to build secondary platforms. If a slide carriage is used, the formwork can be rolled back by 700mm which provides sufficient working space for cleaning or rebar works, etc.
KLK 230 climbing scaffold consists of climbing brackets, wall struts, platform and guard railing. It serves as a support platform for wall formwork.
- Product Details
- Technical Information, Digital Aids & Apps
- Service Centres
Why Hire from Leada Acrow?
- Leada Acrow has over 80 years’ experience in providing safe temporary works equipment to construction projects across the UK.
- All equipment is sourced from world leading manufacturers
- Expert design service providing 3D CAD, calculations and BIM details
- 9 service centres nationwide providing national coverage
- As a division of A-Plant, one account gets you access to equipment hire from across the numerous specialist divisions