MAC Automated Guided Formwork System
The crane-Independent, fully automatic hydraulic system MEVA Automatic Climbing (MAC) offers a fast vertical movement with the unique MEVA 3-way adjustment option for aligning the forms. MAC is recognised as the fastest technology for climbing high-rise buildings.
The platforms on each side are moved via hydraulic ram as a complete unit. The lift of each side takes only about 60 minutes. Roll back facility with suspended shutters gives increased work speed, resulting in a ‘steel plus concrete works schedule of one day‘. Apart from assembly, MAC is completely crane-independent. Thus, workflow is never hindered by wind velocities at great heights.
- Product Details
- The Hydraulic Climbing Process
- Technical Information, Digital Aids & Apps
- Service Centres
Why Hire from Leada Acrow?
- Leada Acrow has over 80 years’ experience in providing safe temporary works equipment to construction projects across the UK.
- All equipment is sourced from world leading manufacturers
- Expert design service providing 3D CAD, calculations and BIM details
- 9 service centres nationwide providing national coverage
- As a division of A-Plant, one account gets you access to equipment hire from across the numerous specialist divisions