Single Sided Formwork Hire - STB Single Sided Wall Support System
A single-sided wall makes specific technical demands on a formwork system. Unlike with double-sided formwork, here the total concrete pressure has to be transferred from the formwork via a support structure into an existing structure or the foundation. STB support frames solve this task safely and economically by anchoring the system into the foundation or floor slab.
STB support frames allow single-sided forming of walls up to 12m or more for:
- Concreting against rock or soil
- Concreting against sheet piling
- Basement retaining walls
- Shafts and tunnels
- Product Details
- Technical Information, Digital Aids & Apps
- Service Centres
Why Hire from Leada Acrow?
- Leada Acrow has over 80 years’ experience in providing safe temporary works equipment to construction projects across the UK.
- All equipment is sourced from world leading manufacturers
- Expert design service providing 3D CAD, calculations and BIM details
- 9 service centres nationwide providing national coverage
- As a division of A-Plant, one account gets you access to equipment hire from across the numerous specialist divisions