EcoAs - Small Wall Formwork Panel System
EcoAs is a modular wall formwork system designed for small and medium-sized concrete projects in the residential, commercial and light industrial sectors. Manufactured by MEVA, the panels have an alkus plastic face, ensuring a smooth, clean and consistent F2 concrete finish. The EcoAs panels are available galvanised or in a red paint coating.
With simple set-up by hand, the lightweight steel panels can be erected by just one operative and there is no need for the use or expense of a crane. The EcoAs panel system is ideal for rapid and cost-effective forming and has a load capacity of 50 kN/m². It allows time and labour saving concrete pours, and is particularly well suited for use on irregular layouts and complex small structures.
Several different panel sizes are available from our Leada Acrow locations, allowing adaptability to most building structures. The components are modular in construction, ensuring time efficiency when erecting or dismantling panels.
- Features & Benefits
- Technical Information, Digital Aids & Apps
- Service Centres
Why Hire from Leada Acrow?
- Leada Acrow has over 80 years’ experience in providing safe temporary works equipment to construction projects across the UK.
- All equipment is sourced from world leading manufacturers
- Expert design service providing 3D CAD, calculations and BIM details
- 9 service centres nationwide providing national coverage
- As a division of A-Plant, one account gets you access to equipment hire from across the numerous specialist divisions