Road Plate Hire
Standard Road Plates
Road plates are a simple solution to maintaining pedestrian and vehicle access over open trenches and other excavations. They have holes cut in the corners to allow lifting chains to be inserted. Standard road plates are made from steel, where various size plates are available.
Trenchlink Road Plates
Trenchlink is a system of interlocking ductile iron mini road plates. They can be easily handled by operatives on site in order to secure a trench for the immediate passage of vehicular or pedestrian traffic. The Road Plates have an integrated, permanent anti-skid surface and cannot move out of position once they have been placed over an open trench. They require no anchoring while the crew is on site and can be quickly removed for permanent re-Instatement.
- Key Features
- Service Centres
Why Hire from Leada Acrow?
- Leada Acrow has over 80 years’ experience in providing safe temporary works equipment to construction projects across the UK.
- All equipment is sourced from world leading manufacturers
- Expert design service providing 3D CAD, calculations and BIM details
- 9 service centres nationwide providing national coverage
- As a division of A-Plant, one account gets you access to equipment hire from across the numerous specialist divisions